Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Easy Regrigerator Protein Energy Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup chia seeds (ground)
- 8 tablespoons whey protein (Grass-fed Vanilla)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons maca (organic powder)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seed butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Grind chia seeds; mix all dry ingredients together. Mix wet ingredients together in separate bowl. Slowly add wet to dry. Grease 8x8 dish and flatten mixture into dish. Cover and refrigerate until hardened. Cut into 12 pieces.