Prep 15 mins
Cook 72 hrs
I got this recipe from a friend at work. Easy and very tasty! For even easier prep , use your food processor to thinly slice the veggies! **cooking time is fridge time**
- 946.36 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml salt
- 946.36 ml vinegar
- 6.55 ml turmeric
- 6.55 ml mustard seeds
- 4 medium onions, sliced thinly
- 6 medium cucumbers (medium to large, sliced thinly)
- Combine sugar , salt , vinegar , turmeric and mustard seed.
- Add thinly sliced onions and cucumbers. Mix thoroughly.
- I've eaten on these the same day they are made , but they're supposed to sit in the fridge for a few days first :) I hope you enjoy!
This is an excellent recipe.I will use it all summer long. Thank you Marlene for a great , easy, pickle.