1/13 Photos of Easy Refried Refried Beans
My sister-in-law who was born and raised in Mexico City shared this recipe for sprucing up canned refried beans. They taste like you've been cooking them for hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Gently fry the bacon until near crisp.
- 2Add onion to the bacon grease and saute until tender.
- 3Add the refried beans and water.
- 4Stir and simmer until creamy and heated through.
- 5Place in a serving bowl and top with shredded cheese.
- 6The heat of the beans will melt the cheese.
- 7Serve with hot tortillas and/or tostada chips.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Refried Refried Beans
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 560.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g