Recipe by ChipotleChick
A very quick and simple way to make a delicious beef stroganoff that won't make you feel guilty!
Top Review by jVo
One of our new FAVES! This was so easy and it made me look like I knew what I was doing! I made a double batch. I HAD to use up a lb of TURKEY breakfast Sausage that had been thawing in the fridge, so I threw that in as well and doubled everything else. Sounds weird, but it tasted SO good and now we have a yummy lunch for work as well. Thanks for posting this!
- 1 lb 97% lean ground beef
- 1 (11 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream or 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 lb egg noodles or 2 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the hamburger, onion, bell pepper, and garlic in a large saucepan.
- Add soup, milk, worcestershire, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Heat through.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
- You can also add a can of mushrooms, drained, or slice some fresh ones and cook them along with the hamburger-bell pepper saute.