Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are very easy because they start with refrigerated biscuits. They are sooo cute for July 4th or any patriotic holiday...taste pretty good, too :)
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I served this for breakfast on the 4th of July. Just beautiful and very tasty. Added a festive touch. The fresh berries of course are what make this so incredible. Thanks for a great idea.
- 1 (10 ounce) can ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 ounces containers Cool Whip
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits and dip top and sides of each into melted butter and then sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 10- 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and split biscuits.
- Layer bottoms of biscuits with whipped cream and berries and replace top.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.