- 1 box white cake mix, with pudding in the mix
- 3 eggs
- 8 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 ounces red food coloring
- 4 tablespoons baking cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Beat until well blended-- about 3 minutes.
- Pour batter evenly into two greased and floured 8 or 9 inch round pans.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn from pan and let cool completely.
- Frost with cream cheese icing.