I wanted a change for a holiday meal, something elegant, but not too hard. This was it. Yum!! Serve it with a glass of white wine, some crab cakes and salad or cole slaw and you have a meal to remember. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1This can be done both in the oven or on the grill. My BH and I prefer it on the grill.
- 2Preheat oven to 350º (if using oven).
- 3Rub fish inside and out with salt. Set aside.
- 4Sauté onion and celery in 2 tablespoons butter until soft. Add bacon, bread crumbs, egg, shrimp, salt & pepper; mix well.
- 5Stuff fish; close with turkey thread, turkey picks, or toothpicks. Place in baking pan and brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Bake 40 minutes.
- 6If using the grill, I still recommend brushing with butter, and grill 20-25 minutes turning about 4 times as not to break the fish up. Remove picks and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Red Snapper With Shrimp Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.0
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 258.2 mg
- Sodium 731.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 100.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: