1/1 Photo of Easy Red Cabbage and Apples
This is a great side dish and the sour cream makes it wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large frying pan and add cabbage, onion, salt, pepper and vinegar.
- 2Cook covered for 20 minuted over medium-low heat.
- 3Add apples and cook for another 20 minutes.
- 4Server with a dollop of sour cream.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Red Cabbage and Apples
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 471.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g