Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
There was a little pizza place in a town I used to live in that offered red sauce, white sauce or a combo. The combo was excellent. This is my version. The color ends up like the color of thousand island dressing but don't let that scare you, try it, it's yummy and different. Adjust amounts based on the size of pizza you will be making. Very good with Herb & Parmesan Pizza Dough (Bread Maker)
- 1 cup pizza sauce (your favorite from a jar or can)
- 1 cup alfredo sauce (again, your favorite from a jar, bottle, mix, or you very own)
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- Mix all ingredients together and spread onto pizza dough or bread.
- Adjust the amounts of the 3 different ingredients to suit your particular liking :~).
Loved this! I didn't have any ranch so I used Bleu Cheese dressing..very yummy! Especially w/ the mentioned pizza crust!