Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Three ingredients plus chicken or fish.
Make and share this Easy Really Quick Parmesan-Garlic Chicken (Or Fish) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (recommended Kraft.)
- 1 teaspoon Italian salad dressing mix (recommended 1 envelope Good Seasonings)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (or 4 fish fillets)
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Mix together all ingredients except chicken or fish, in a flat dish.
- Moisten chicken (or fish) with water; coat with mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is baked through. (Less time for fish).
- At this time you may put the chicken (or fish) under the broiler to turn the crust to gold. Watch carefully so the chicken (or fish) does not burn, while under the broiler.
I made this last night. Used boneless skinless chicken thighs, and shaved parmesan (much better flavor than kraft grated in a can) that whirred in the food processor until grated. I used a whole envelope of the Good Seasons Italian dressing, and just eyeballed the garlic powder. So easy! So yummy! My husband and I both really loved it. The chicken was very moist and flavorful. I cook chicken frequently, and this is going into my "make often" file. A++++ recipe, will make again!
Very easy and very tasty! I'm just kicking myself that I didn't spray the pan with Pam before I baked it. I know better, and this would have tasted much better if more of the delicious breading had actually STUCK to it. (My fault, because I know better.) Will certainly be making this again.
Very nice! My husband prepared this for a dinner with some family and it was terrific! He baked the chicken 30-35 minutes to get it cooked through. It was very moist and flavorful! So impressed! Thank you! *Update-Okay, so now we've made it 3 times in the past 2 months (that's how delicious it is!) and we've upgraded it to our top 3 in chicken recipes. We can't get enough of that topping! Thanks so much again!!!