Prep 26 mins
Cook 0 mins
Craving healthy dark chocolate with no GMO's? "It’s guilt-free, and happens to be incredibly fast and easy to prepare. Loaded with healthy fats from coconut oil, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder, and lightly sweetened with honey, this rich, dark chocolate will melt-in-your-mouth and can be enjoyed in minutes!" Modified from a recipe found on http://detoxinista.com
- 2 tablespoons raw organic coconut oil (softened enough to mix, NOT MELTED)
- 2 tablespoons organic fair-trade cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon organic raw local honey
- Well combine all ingredients.
- Taste mixture and adjust for sweetness.
- Transfer the chocolate mixture to a dish lined with parchment paper, and smooth with a spatula. No need for fancy candy molds!
- Place in the freezer to set for 20 minutes, then use a sharp knife to cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Serve directly from the freezer!
Couldn't resist to try it the moment it was posted ;-) My honey is creamy honey from a friend who's a beekeeper, and the cocoa was raw cocoa powder. Utterly yummy - DH and I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for sharing!
Made for Healthy Choices Tag Game / Superfood Special March 2013