Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe comes from Kraft. It is so easy to put together and is a family pleaser! You can make it skinny or do the full version, either way its Great!
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesrefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- Cook ravioli as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and seasoning in large saucepan on medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Drain ravioli. Add to ingredients in saucepan along with the broccoli; toss to coat. Cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add onions and bacon; stir. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
This was a quick & delicious dinner. Lots of flavor for just a little bit of effort. Thank-you for sharing!
I only just found this recipe but it sounds so intriguing, I thought I'd give it a try! Only, instead of broccoli florets (I'm not a big fan of crunchy/barely cooked broccoli) I'm thinking I'll carefully fold in some fresh spinach instead. Thanks for the awesome idea! :D
Yummy and super quick and easy! I made this last night as a side and everyone devoured this flavorful dish! Thanks for a keeper, V!