Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very easy way to make "lasagna". My kids devour this every time I make it. Very quick and Easy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (30 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli (I use the big round kind)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (12 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- minced fresh garlic (optional)
- In a skillet, brown ground beef until cooked through; drain.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt and pepper if desired; set aside.
- Cook mushrooms in butter until tender.
- Stir in Spaghetti sauce, heat throughout.
- Cook Ravioli as directed on package while sauce is simmering.
- Layer about 1/2 of the sauce mixture in a greased 13x9x2-in baking dish.
- Next Layer with half of the ravioli, ground beef then the cheeses.
- Repeat layers, ending with cheese on top; sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- Cover and Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer.
quick and easy. I added oregano and a small can of tomato sauce to extend the spaghetti sauce. Thank you very much
My Husband and I liked this recipe. Although we found it a little bland, I will add more salt and pepper and maybe more garlic powder too next time. Thank you.
Wow so simple! I used cheese and spinach ravioli, then added a layer of cottage cheese in the center. My husband loved it, even ate it cold the next day for lunch. I then gave some of the leftovers to a friend and she said it was the best lasagna she had eaten in a long time. So thank you Becky for making me look good.