1/1 Photo of Easy Ravioli Lasagna
Becky H's Note:
This is a very easy way to make "lasagna". My kids devour this every time I make it. Very quick and Easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli (I use the big round kind)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (12 oz)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- minced fresh garlic (optional)
- 1In a skillet, brown ground beef until cooked through; drain.
- 2Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt and pepper if desired; set aside.
- 3Cook mushrooms in butter until tender.
- 4Stir in Spaghetti sauce, heat throughout.
- 5Cook Ravioli as directed on package while sauce is simmering.
- 6Layer about 1/2 of the sauce mixture in a greased 13x9x2-in baking dish.
- 7Next Layer with half of the ravioli, ground beef then the cheeses.
- 8Repeat layers, ending with cheese on top; sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- 9Cover and Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- 10Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ravioli Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.0 mg
- Sodium 608.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: