Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
Easy, delicious and fast to make. This is a great recipe when you're short on time.
- 425.24 g refrigerated marinara sauce
- 255.14 g pkge. refrigerated cheese ravioli, cooked
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine sauce and ravioli.
- Put into a greased 2 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes at 400 degrees.
Could this possibly be easier to make?? The only changes I made were to have more raviolis (I could only find a much bigger package than 9 oz, so I actually used about 12 oz.) and a full cup of mozzarella. I wanted to eat the whole panful, but I had to save half for lunch. Great recipe!
A perfect weeknight meal. I used spinach ravioli and served it with a simple salad. Thank you.
so easy!! I used mini ravioli and jarred sauce-i didnt have mozz cheese so I used parmesan/romano instead. great recipe-served this with garlic bread. thanks for the great recipe