- 1 (26 -28 ounce) pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (25 -27 ounce) frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Spray bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch pan with Pam.
- Spread 3/4 cups pasta sauce in the baking dish.
- Arrange 1/2 the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce; top with 1/2 the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat these layers starting with the ravioli.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake uncovered 15-20 minutes more until bubbly and hot in the center.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.