1/1 Photo of Easy Ravioli Bake
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Found this out of a supermarket cookbook. It's one my children really love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Spray bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch pan with Pam.
- 3Spread 3/4 cups pasta sauce in the baking dish.
- 4Arrange 1/2 the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce; top with 1/2 the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 5Repeat these layers starting with the ravioli.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan.
- 7Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes.
- 8Remove the foil and bake uncovered 15-20 minutes more until bubbly and hot in the center.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ravioli Bake
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 622.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: