This is an adaptation of my original creation Easy Santa Fe Tiramisu. I needed a dessert recipe for Italian day while teaching the 2013 cooking elective at my daughter's charter school and I liked the idea of a tiramisu. I felt this was a good recipe for 3rd-5th graders to put together and enjoy, so I altered it to exclude the coffee, and appropriately renamed it a trifle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pound cake into 1 inch cubes, set aside.
- 2In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, then stir in crushed Oreos.
- 3Fold in whipped cream.
- 4In a13x9x2 in baking dish (or a tall sided glass trifle bowl), layer half of the pound cake, 1 cup of berries, half of the cream cheese mixture and half of the chocolate shavings. Repeat layers.
- 5Top with remaining raspberries.
- 6Refrigerate until serving time or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Raspberry Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.0
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 173.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g