Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Kraft.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 ounces jello brand raspberry gelatin powder
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups raspberries
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 12 waffle cones
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large freezerproof bowl at least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in frozen lemonade concentrate. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Mash raspberries with fork. Add to gelatin mixture along with the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Cover.
- Freeze 4 hours or until solid. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Scoop into cones. Return any remaining raspberry mixture to freezer.
- Variation: Serve sorbet scooped into dessert dishes instead of the waffle cones.