Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 hr
Adapted from Cooking For Love, submitted by Lisa Hughes. I like the way this sounds with sherry, lemon juice, garlic and raspberry jam. You marinate overnight (not in cooking time) and then bake.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam, for marinade
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam, for baking
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Season chicken with salt.
- Combine rest of ingredients in a bowl except for the 1 tablespoons of jam for later, and pour over the chicken, cover and marinate overnight.
- Drain off all but 2 tablespoons marinade.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons with the 1 tablespoons of jam and brush over the chicken.
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees for an hour until done.