1/3 Photos of Easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Chiffon Pie
2 hrs 15 mins
Light and Berry creamy! Cook time is chill time. This is a great filler for a trifle layering with chocolate or vanilla cake and a layer of whipped cream and or berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Roll out pastry to 11" circle; line 9" pie plate.
- 3Trim and flute edges; prick bottom and sides with fork.
- 4Bake 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- 5Cool completely on wire rack.
- 6Beat cream in small bowl on High until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- 7Combine cream cheese almond and vanilla in medium bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
- 8Blend in fruit spread, scraping sides of bowl frequently.
- 9Reserve 1/2 c of whipped cream for garnish; fold remaining whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until no white streaks remain.
- 10Spread evenly into cooled pie crust.
- 11Chill at least 2 hours to overnight.
- 12Just before serving, spoon reserved whipped cream around edge of pie.
- 13Garnish with raspberries.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Chiffon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3991.9
- Calories from Fat 2649
- Total Fat 294.4 g
- Saturated Fat 157.4 g
- Cholesterol 839.5 mg
- Sodium 1759.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 309.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 152.6 g
- Protein 32.0 g