Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
A great brownie recipe from Betty Crocker. These are yummy! Even my DSS who SWORE he didn't like raspberries, couldn't stop eating them. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 (19 ounce) box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves (I used seedless)
- 1 ounce semisweet baking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- Grease the bottom only of a 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Stir together brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs in a medium bowl until well blended. Spread into pan.
- Bake for 28-30 min or until toothpick inserted 2" from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack, about 1 hour.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and preserves in a small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread over brownies and chill for 15 minute.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small microwavable bowl, stiring every 30 sec, until mixture can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over brownies. Chill about 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
Very yummy, kept well in the fridge too!
This is a GREAT recipe for OUTSTANDING brownies! I loved the taste of raspberries in the cream cheese, & on top of the brownies, well.....!! Very nice! I did use a 20 oz packet of Ghirardelli Chocolate 'Triple Chocolate Brownies' mix, & another time intend to an extra-thick batch with 2 packets, but still in the 13"x9" baking dish! Many thanks for this great recipe!