1/1 Photo of Easy Raspberry Bars
1 hr 5 mins
Quick and easy gourmet-tasting cookie bar!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350°.
- 2Combine Flour, Sugar, Walnuts, Butter and Egg in large bowl.
- 3Beat on low speed for 2 minutes, or until mixture is crumbly.
- 4Reserve 1-1/2 cups of Crumb Mixture for topping.
- 5Press remaining crumb mixture in botom of 11" x 7" baking pan.
- 6Stir Raspberry Preserves until smooth; spread over crumb crust, to within 1/2" of sides of pan.
- 7Crumble the 1-1/2 cups of reserved mixture over the top.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 9Cool completely and cut into small bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Raspberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.2
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 74.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g