- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (10 ounce) jar raspberry preserves
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350°.
- Combine Flour, Sugar, Walnuts, Butter and Egg in large bowl.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes, or until mixture is crumbly.
- Reserve 1-1/2 cups of Crumb Mixture for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture in botom of 11" x 7" baking pan.
- Stir Raspberry Preserves until smooth; spread over crumb crust, to within 1/2" of sides of pan.
- Crumble the 1-1/2 cups of reserved mixture over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely and cut into small bars.