Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This chili is made using store bought Ranch Style Beans (or WalMart equivalent). It's so easy, and takes little time and effort to prepare.
- In a large dutch oven, or 16 quart stock pan, combine all of the ingredients except the beef.
- Stir well, until all of the spices are well mixed.
- Turn heat on to medium, and add the beef, and stir.
- Turn the heat to low, and let simmer for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to keep from sticking to the pan.
- Chili will thicken as it stands.
- Serve with cheddar cheese on top, and with cornbread.
- Also great on hot dogs for chili dogs, or with Frito Pie.