Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My kids love this recipe. It's flavorful and yet easy to make. I place baked potatoes in oven at the same time. Then use the rest of the dry ranch to make topping for the potatoes or salad.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 0.5 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- cracker (optional)
- Mix ranch dressing, salt, pepper and dry bread crumbs in 1 quart storage bag.
- Beat 2 eggs in bowl.
- Rinse and dredge chicken through egg then place in bag and shake until completely covered.
- Place in buttered 13x9-inch glass baking dish.
- Place a pat of butter on top of chicken.
- Cook at 375°F for 1 hour.
- Note: Can use already prepared ranch dressing.
- Omit eggs and dredge through dressing and then trough dry bread crumbs or crackers.
- Also can put crackers in dry bread crumbs to make crispier coating.
- Time may vary depending on the size of the breasts.
Very very good recipe. Next time though, I think that I will pound the breasts down a bit to give more surface area for the coating. Also, despite the sodium in the ranch mix, I found that the chicken needed some salt. Maybe that would be a bit different though if I used thinner breasts. Try using the leftover mix on potatoes with a bit of oil and roast with the chicken. Yum!
this recipe was extremely tasty and i definitely plan on making it again.
Very easy to make...my 11 year old daughter made it and it tastes great