1/1 Photo of Easy Ranch Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
My kids love this recipe. It's flavorful and yet easy to make. I place baked potatoes in oven at the same time. Then use the rest of the dry ranch to make topping for the potatoes or salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ranch dressing, salt, pepper and dry bread crumbs in 1 quart storage bag.
- 2Beat 2 eggs in bowl.
- 3Rinse and dredge chicken through egg then place in bag and shake until completely covered.
- 4Place in buttered 13x9-inch glass baking dish.
- 5Place a pat of butter on top of chicken.
- 6Cook at 375°F for 1 hour.
- 7Note: Can use already prepared ranch dressing.
- 8Omit eggs and dredge through dressing and then trough dry bread crumbs or crackers.
- 9Also can put crackers in dry bread crumbs to make crispier coating.
- 10Time may vary depending on the size of the breasts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ranch Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 185.8 mg
- Sodium 324.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 36.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix