- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 ounces almonds (chopped,roasted, salted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dry ranch salad dressing mix, mayonnaise, and milk in a bowl.
- Beat in the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in Cheddar cheese.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and freeze 30 minutes.
- Divide mixture in half, and shape into balls.
- Roll each ball in almonds to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate balls until ready to serve.