Recipe by fayberrie
Came up with this with only 4 ingredients on hand for a quick throw together cheese ball!
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans or 1 cup bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow cream cheese and cheese to come to room temperature.
- Mix both cheeses and dressing mix with hand mixer until blended.
- Put mixture out on plastic wrap or wax paper and shape.
- Put pecans or bacon bits in large ziplock bag and carefully put cheese mixture in and roll it around to cover the outside with the nuts or bits.
- Refrigerate over night and enjoy! Took only 5 minutes to make this and it was a big hit!