Recipe by Stormy Palmer
Basic oriental flavored ramen, tuned up. Coutesy of my grandfather.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for Spring Pick a Chef 2011 Orphanage and I am glad I did. This is soooo easy and you can you anything you have in the fridge. I used what ingredients you listed plus some pea pods I had left over and I also add a little sesame oil to our dish and topped with mixed sesame seeds. Easy and delicious!
- oriental flavored ramen noodles (noodles and flavor)
- 2 tablespoons wok oil
- 1⁄3 cup onion, strips
- 1⁄3 cup cabbage, strips
- 1⁄3 carrot, strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Ramen noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Heat up wok oil in a frying pan. Add onion, cabbage, and carrot strips.
- Once veggies are cooked to your discretion, add noodles and stir constantly.
- When noodles are heated, add in flavor packet, stir.