Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A nice bread made with yeast,raisins,brown sugar and milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour or 2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar or 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 1⁄4 cups raisins
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces dry yeast
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- put dry ingredients into bread maker.
- add wet ingredients into bread maker.
- put yeast into 1/4 cup warm water for 5 minutes.
- put breadmaker on for which ever setting u pick.
- wait,wait,wait --.
- pig out! (once bread is cool enough to eat).