Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook7 hrs 30 mins
Recipe article from Australian The Age newspaper entitled "Slowly does it". July 8 2003
Make and share this Easy Quinces - Slow Cooker recipe from Food.com.
- Turn slow cooker to high and add sugar and water.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Gently pack quinces in syrup and close lid.
- Cook on high for the first hour.
- Turn to low and cook for six hours, or until quinces turn a rich red.
- Pour lemon juice over quinces and scatter with lemon zest.
- Simmer on low for a least half an hour, or until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh cream.