1/1 Photo of Easy Quick Homemade Bread and Biscuits
I usually make bread in the bread machine. One night, when I didn't have time for the bread machine, I used my kitchen aid mixer recipe book and modified their recipe for 60-minute rolls. The result --homemade bread and biscuits in less than 60 minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk, sugar, salt, and butter substitute in small saucepan until butter melts and sugar dissolves.
- 2Cool to lukewarm.
- 3Dissolve yeast in warm water in warmed mixer bowl.
- 4Add milk mixture and slowly add flour.
- 5Mix for 1-2 minutes on speed 2.
- 6Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top.
- 7Cover and let rise next to warm oven for 10 minutes.
- 8Put dough in greased loaf pan and leftover dough in greased muffin pans.
- 9Let both pans rise in oven (170 degrees) for 10 minutes.
- 10Bake at 425 degrees (12 minutes for biscuits and 25-30 minutes for bread).
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Quick Homemade Bread and Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 594.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: