- 2 -3 chicken breasts (cubed)
- 1 (16 ounce) box yellow rice
- 8 3⁄4 ounces corn
- 1 (14 ounce) jar mild salsa
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheese, and (optional)
- tortilla chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the rice according to package instructions.
- Chop chicken into cubes and cook on medium heat,in a frying pan. then add the can of salsa and can of corn. Allow all ingredients to simmer together until chicken is fully cooked.
- scoop mixture ofer rice. If desired top with cheese and a dollop of sour cream and eat with tortilla chips.