- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, cut up or 1 (20 ounce) package frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In 1 1/2-quart shallow casserole, combine soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper.
- Stir in broccoli and 1/2 can of the onions.
- CONVENTIONAL OVEN: Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until hot through; stir. Top with remaining onions and bake 5 minutes longer.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Cover with wax paper; microwave on high 8 minutes, rotating dish halfway through heating. Top with remaining onions. Microwave, uncovered 1 minute.