Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I invented this because I cook a lot at work and I like to try new things - Everyone likes this - it also works well with a lamb roast - but not so good with beef -
- Make xs into the pork roast all over and put the garlic on- you will have to use your hands to rub the garlic into the xs and all over the roast.
- Sprinkle the pepper over the roast and garlic.
- Cook at 525 for 30-40 minutes (it may smoke- you may have to turn the fan on) then lower and cook at 325 for another 30-40 minutes.
- This is the best pork roast ever- and in a SHORT time with little fuss- I do dinners and parties and I have had people come into the kitchen to tell me that this was the BEST pork they have ever had.
- I live alone, so when I do this at home, I use a pork tenderloin (about 1-1/2 lbs) and cut the time to 15-20 minutes for each temp.
- If you arent sure- you might want to try this for the first time with a tenderloin- my grocery store has them buy one get two free almost once a month!
- But this is GOOD!