1/1 Photo of Easy Quiche
I'm going through an old church cookbook I got many years ago, and found this. I'd made it back when I was a new wife and hadn't many "tried and true" recipes or many cooking skills. It's been years since I made it, but to my recollection it was easy and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts (purchased frozen crust)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream (unwhipped)
- 1 cup swiss cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- mushroom, from jar drained (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 cup ham or 1 cup bacon or 1 cup shrimp or 1 cup crab, chopped
- 1Bake crust for about 15 minutes.
- 2Cook broccoli and chip into bite-size chunks. (If using spinach, just thaw and drain.) Put broccoli or spinach into the bottom of the pie crust.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients, including your choice of meat, and pour over the broccoli.
- 4Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees F, until knife comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.5
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 235.7 mg
- Sodium 730.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 22.2 g