This is one of my favorites! It freezes really well. Just cut them into desired squares and when your ready, just take them out and microwave them for a couple of minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water and salt and cook the veggies until tender.
- 2Grease a 9x13 glass pan (or spray with non stick cooking spray).
- 3Drain veggies and put into pan.
- 4Beat together the eggs, milk, pancake mix, salt and pepper.
- 5Pour over veggies and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- 6Bake at 350°F for about 50 minutes.
- 7I also had small pieces of cooked ham or bacon once in a while, just for a change.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 201.9 mg
- Sodium 1167.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 18.6 g