Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy and simple to prepared and taste wonderfully.
- 2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Prepared ungreased mini muffin or mini tart pans with 12 built-in molds.
- Set aside and bring enough water to boil in a wide steamer.
- In a bowl, blend well all ingredients up above.
- Spoon mixture into muffin molds about 2/3 full. Place muffin pan carefully in steamer.
- Cove and steam for about 8 t 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the muffin pan and let the puto cool a little.
- Remove puto by loosening sides with a small and thin metal spatula and carefully pulling cakes away from pan.
- Repeat process with the rest of the mixtures.
I would like to try this recipe...I've heard about it but never tried it yet. heard this is very good.