1/6 Photos of Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies (Cake Mix)
In a hurry? Cake mix and canned pumpkin - that's it! Amazingly simple and they taste wonderful -honestly they're great! Moist and chewy inside, slightly crispy outside. There are other cake mix cookie recipes on Zarr and they're all very good, but this one is my family's favorite. Beginner and experienced chefs can all appreciate the ease of this recipe, plus they sell quickly at bake sales, and children love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray cookie sheets lightly with vegetable spray (Pam).
- 3In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and pumpkin with a fork or mixer until well blended; stir in nuts or raisins, if desired.
- 4Drop by large rounded spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet; they don't flatten out much so however you place them on the sheet is pretty much how they'll look after baking.
- 5Bake for 8 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of your cookies.
- 6Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for up to 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 7Frost, if desired.
- 8How many cookies you get depends on how large you make them of course - just increase your baking time if making larger cookies (it's truly difficult to burn these, but they will get crispier & less moist); Mine, made with a medium size cookie scoop, take 13-15 minutes to bake and yield about 3 dozen.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies (Cake Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.0
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 94.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g