1/2 Photos of Easy Pumpkin Soup
Although it isn’t always fall; this is versatile & can be delightful any time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Cook chopped onions until soft and golden brown.
- 3Heat the broth in a good-sized pot, add pumpkin slowly, and bring to a partial boil.
- 4Stir in onions, milk, polenta, honey, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, salt, and pepper (pressed garlic might be suitable at this time).
- 5Make sure that the ingredients do not clump but are spread throughout the soup.
- 6Cook for about 5 minutes or longer until all ingredients have been thoroughly mixed and dissolved and so the soup is thoroughly heated.
- 7If at this point it seems chunkier or thicker than desired; use an immersion blender or a regular one to liquefy the soup and blend in the onions.
- 8Serve warm with pieces of bread if desired.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 65.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper