Recipe by Andtototoo!
This is a recipe that I came up with. The pumpkin flavor is subtle, but adds a lot of nutrition to your standard pancake.
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 -2 egg
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pecan pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl put the Bisquick, milk, canned pumpkin pie mix (canned pumpkin with pumpkin pie seasonings already in it), the oil and eggs.
- Mix everything together until smooth.
- Gently stir in the toasted pecan bits.
- Cook on a griddle as you would your usual pancake recipe.