Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Warm and toasty treats for any fall day or a great substitute for Pumpkin pie when the holidays roll around!
- Roll each crescent roll out and cut lengthwise in 2.
- Beat together filling ingredients in a medium sized bowl until fluffy and creamy.
- Spread about 1 TSP of filling to the inside of the crescent roll dough, then roll up as normal.
- Mix together 4 Tablespoons of sugar and 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice; Roll each pumpkin pie croissant in it.
- Bake at 375 F degrees for 15-18 minutes.