Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Warm and toasty treats for any fall day or a great substitute for Pumpkin pie when the holidays roll around!
- 2 (453.59 g) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 113.39 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 7.39 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 44.37 ml sugar or 44.37 ml Splenda granular
- Roll each crescent roll out and cut lengthwise in 2.
- Beat together filling ingredients in a medium sized bowl until fluffy and creamy.
- Spread about 1 TSP of filling to the inside of the crescent roll dough, then roll up as normal.
- Mix together 4 Tablespoons of sugar and 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice; Roll each pumpkin pie croissant in it.
- Bake at 375 F degrees for 15-18 minutes.
These are pretty darn tasty! But first of all I must mention that there is a crucial step missing in the instructions. You must put appx. 1 teaspoon of pumpkin mixture on each crescent roll, then roll it up. After that, then dip the rolled crescent roll into the sugar mixture. We enjoyed these and though I thought they would taste best while they were warm from the oven, we actually liked them better when they were cooled off.