Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious, easy pumpkin pancakes that uses premade pancake mix to save time.
- 2 1⁄2 cups pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Wisk all ingredients together until combined. Do not overstir.
- Heat lightly greased griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Pour or scoop batter onto griddle, apx 1/4 cup per pancake. Brown on both sides.
- Serve hot!
Awsome... great start to halloween morning! Kids loved it...heheh had enough left over so did the neighbors!
These were awful! They were doughy in the middle even if I cooked them til burnt on the outside. I tried spreading the batter out, making them smaller, thinning some of the batter with milk, etc. and nothing worked. I think it's because 1 can is way too much pumpkin. Did the recipe somehow get corrupted when they updated the site? Other pumpkin pancake recipes call for like a 1/2 cup of pumpkin, but a 15 oz can is around 1 3/4 cups. I'm trying to figure out if there's anything I can do to salvage the batter and use it for something else because I hate to throw food away. I will probably just make my regular pumpkin bread recipe and experiment with how much of this batter I can add to each loaf without ruining the bread.
WOW, these are really light and very tasty. I am NOT a pancake person. But DW is, so I made these today and I am hooked!! I did use skim milk. Thank you for a delicious recipe and for giving me a pancake recipe that I like. Made for PAC 09.