Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I haven't tried them yet, but they sound great for an October morning.
Make and share this Easy Pumpkin Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Combine milk, eggs, margarine and pumpkin. Stir into dry ingredients until just blended.
- Pour about 1/3 cup on to a hot griddle. Cook until top bubbles and turn and cook other side.
Excellent! Quick, simple and perfect! 4 Servings = about 13-15 pancakes
These were pretty good. I did use 1 cup of wheat flour + 1 cup white flour and the canned pumpkin pie mix. The pancakes puffed up perfectly and had a very good flavor, will make again. Thanks!
I made these this morning. They are very tasty but the batter was thicker than I expected. the first batch rose so high that it was hard to get the center cooked properly I had to add another 2/3 c. water (after I put the first 4 on the griddle) to thin it out and make them flatter. Maybe I just have super baking powder or something?