This recipe couldn't be any easier. Just mix cake mix with canned pumpkin and you're done! No oil, no eggs. That's it. You can add raisins or nuts if you like. My daughters, ages 4 and 2, love them... and pumpkin is good for you! Great for breakfast or dessert. They are almost like a cupcake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop pumpkin out of cans into bowl.
- 2Poor cake mix into bowl.
- 3Add cinnamon, nutmeg to your taste.
- 4Mix. Don't over mix or they will come out mushy. A few white cake mix lumps are okay -- they cook up fine.
- 5Poor into muffin tray sprayed with Pam or lined with muffin cups. Fill each cup as big as you want the muffins because they do not rise.
- 6Cook according to cake mix directions. About 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- 7Let muffins sit for at least five minutes for them to firm up.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pumpkin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.0
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 570.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 48.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g