Recipe by Schmecky
This recipe couldn't be any easier. Just mix cake mix with canned pumpkin and you're done! No oil, no eggs. That's it. You can add raisins or nuts if you like. My daughters, ages 4 and 2, love them... and pumpkin is good for you! Great for breakfast or dessert. They are almost like a cupcake.
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix (I use white but you can use yellow)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin or 1 large can pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop pumpkin out of cans into bowl.
- Poor cake mix into bowl.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg to your taste.
- Mix. Don't over mix or they will come out mushy. A few white cake mix lumps are okay -- they cook up fine.
- Poor into muffin tray sprayed with Pam or lined with muffin cups. Fill each cup as big as you want the muffins because they do not rise.
- Cook according to cake mix directions. About 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Let muffins sit for at least five minutes for them to firm up.