Recipe by MissMaggie
My friend, Ginny, calls this her "Thai-soupie thingo" - it's another soup when you are hungry and pushed for time. You can use chicken which is already cooked, otherwise fry raw chicken breasts in the usual manner. The preparation time is based on chicken already cooked.
Top Review by breezermom
Yummy and easy....what could be better! Loved the heat from the curry paste. My biggest challenge was finding a can of pumpkin soup! Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT6 Zingo by an Unruly Under the Influence.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup red curry paste
- 2 (510 g) cans pumpkin soup
- 800 ml coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken stock (either homemade or using stock cubes)
- 4 spring onions, -finely sliced
- fresh coriander, cut finely
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil ( not too much) and gently heat the curry paste.
- Add cooked chicken.
- Add pumpkin soup, coconut milk and chicken stock.
- Gently heat through until simmering.
- Plate the soup and just before serving, sprinkle over some spring onions and coriander into each bowl.