Delicious fall spin on granola cereal. Perfect for morning breakfast with cold or hot milk, or as an on-the-go snack!
- In a small bowl, combine wet ingredients; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients, whisk to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients; stir to mix thoroughly. Let sit 30 minutes to give the oats time to soak in the moisture.
- Heat oven to 300.
- Pour granola mixture into two jelly roll pans, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 30 minutes. Turn off the oven, and let the pans cool in the oven until you can remove them without needing an oven mitt.
- Remove baking sheets from oven. If the granola is still a bit sticky, let it dry on the counter before storing in a sealed plastic container.
This was the perfect use for the last of the can of pumpkin that I had used for Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Scones. I love pumpkin granola, but it's so expensive to buy at Whole Foods, so it's nice to now have a recipe that I can use to make it at home. Just for kicks, I added a handful of pumpkin spice almonds to the mix before baking. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2013