Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Words cannot describe how yummy this cake is. It's been a hit each time I've made it. It's easy and tasty, what more could you ask for?
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over batter.
- Sprinkle pecans over cake mix.
- Drizzle melted margarine over all.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Can top with whipped topping if desired.
I made this for Thanksgiving since none of my family really likes pie crust. This was so easy to make and tastes great. Thanks!
very good! my family loved it!!