Recipe by Indiana Nurse
Words cannot describe how yummy this cake is. It's been a hit each time I've made it. It's easy and tasty, what more could you ask for?
- 29 ounces pumpkin puree
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup melted margarine
- whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over batter.
- Sprinkle pecans over cake mix.
- Drizzle melted margarine over all.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Can top with whipped topping if desired.