Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Great for a holiday breakfast. You can change up the nuts to pecans or your favorite.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages poundcake mix
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda.
- Blend in water, pumpkin and eggs and beat until well mixed.
- Pour half the batter into a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, blend brown sugar, nuts and flour together; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle half of crumb mixture on top of batter.
- Pour remaining batter into pan over crumb mixture and sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top.
- Bake at 325º for 50 minutes.