Prep 0 mins
Cook 22 mins
Delicous treat for everyone to enjoy. Sweet, mouth watering taste you would ever want in a muffin. This recipe is perfect for breakfeast, snacks, and desert. I LOVE this recipe and hope you will to!
- 2 (18 1/4 ounce) boxes spice cake mix, mixes (Duncan Hines is delicious for this recipe)
- 2 2⁄3 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 6 large eggs
- 1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cake mixes, water vegetable oil, eggs and pumpkin in large bowl.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.