Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious pumpkin/cheesecake combination that is easy to put together and makes enough for a crowd.
- 517.37 g package yellow cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 29.58 ml margarine or 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 19.71 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 453.59 g can pumpkin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixer bowl on low speed, combine cake mix, 1 egg, margarine and 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice until crumbly.
- Press onto bottom of 15x10 inch baking pan.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, 2 eggs, pumpkin, 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice and salt; mix well.
- Pour over crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool.
- Refrigerate; cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
This recipe was so easy to make and the result was delicious! I made one change; instead of a yellow cake mix, I used 1- 17.5 oz sugar cookie mix (Aldi). This made a crust similar to shortbread. I will definitely be making again! Thanks, Chris!
Absolutley Delish!!!! All i had was a white cake mix which turned out fine! I also saved about 3/4 cup of the crust mix for the top, which i put in the food processor with 1tbl cold butter, 1/4c sugar, 1/4c flour to make a streusell! Very good! Oh i also put a 1/2c butter in the cake mix instead of 2 tbl, what can i say, i like my butter!
easy to make and delish. Everyone loved them. Thank you